Monday 17 June 2024

Blacklisted!

From Facebook Archives

17 June 2022 at 15.41
Mea Culpa
For the past few weeks Mrs Leftfoot has been complaining that my mobile was engaged every time she tried to call me.
I knew it wasn't and wondered (almost aloud) if it was her phone or provider.
Then today, waiting for a meeting to start, I had a look around my mobile and found "Rejected Calls" clicked on it and saw "Mrs Leftfoot (10)". Had another little look and found "Add/Remove From Blacklist."
Yes, I had somehow, goodness knows how, and entirely unintentionally, blocked her mobile number.
So I removed her from the Blacklist and texted
"Have taken u off blacklist!  Don't know how u got on there!"
and got the following replies.
"What???????????????????????????????????? I'm outraged."
"You can blog about that!"
"Am I reduced to the level of cold callers?????!!!!!"
Mrs Leftfoot  I am indeed outraged!  However it did mean I had a lovely little chat last night with Dr Fester when I rang the landline.
Ms Exlibris  That's worse than how you treat cold callers.  You speak to them; even if you are rude!
Bentonbag  Hahaha
Mrs Quilt  I find this post very comforting!  I have "phone", "messages" and "WhatsApp" on my phone, I don't do anything financial, online or sensitive with it.  
My fingers are a menace as they are.  If Bentonbag can manage to block someone important inadvertently - God knows what havoc my fingers would wreak.   
Glad that you are back in touch girls!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment