Saturday 16 November 2019

Underwear

It appears Ferretfingers' current choice of underwear is not up to scratch.

Last night he came down after his bath, sat at his laptop and
"I've ripped them Mum."
Ripped what?
"Ripped them Mum"
I heard but ripped what?
"My boxers"
Well take them off if they're uncomfortable.

He removed his pyjama bottoms and boxers, put the pants on the pending mending pile and looked at me expectantly.
What?
"No boxers."
Well you've got your jarmie trousers, just put them on.

He's never gone commando before but he tried it and after a few moments there was a sigh and 
"Ooh comfy."

Then this afternoon he announced "These boxers are too small."
What?
To prove the point he dropped his jogging bottoms and the boxers followed suit to his ankles.

When I'd composed myself I said 
You should only ever do that in front of your mother - or your wife.

His reply
"New boxers at Quayside Market tomorrow?"

No comments:

Post a Comment