Wednesday 3 May 2017

St George’s Day



Even a Welsh raised Morris dancer should celebrate England’s St George’s Day.
Facebook’s time-hop brought up this interesting form of celebration

I have shaved my legs and painted my toenails to celebrate St George's Day

Ms Exlibris: Good God!  If that's what you do for St George's Day what do you do at Christmas??

Bentonbag:  Depends on the weather - with last year being so lousy I don't think they've seen daylight since last Mayday. Talk about shins like a pit-pony - I had to break out a new Bic razor.
 


Friday 24 April 2009 at 22:28 ·
LBe the BrilliantBoyMinder has confirmed she's up for Sunday so Cinderella shall go to the Baltic for St George

 Saturday 25 April 2009 at 12:48 ·
I have a dress on - it must be spring!

Have just wallowed in a hot foamy bath after dancing for St George at the Baltic

No comments:

Post a Comment