Tuesday 19 July 2016

Fit gift?



Here is a facebook posting from 10 July 2009, and my friends' reactions to it.  
Names have been changed to protect the guilty

I’ve just been to town to buy Numbertwo son’s birthday present and bought Numberone's instead so now have to go out to Asda again

Ms Exlibris:  
What have you bought them?
Bentonbag: 
I got Numberone a WiiFit board in the hope of getting the little fat bastard to do some exercise.  Numbertwo is getting the first 3 series of Family Guy on dvd, and a watch which I hope lasts longer than the other 2 he's dropped in the changing rooms this year.
Mr Gobiron: 
Yeah - Wii Fit - our 4 year old has a superb 10 pin bowling technique - aim high and let the ball land halfway towards the pins. Real-life physics and bowling-alley-managers don't enter into it.
Bentonbag:
I'm not bad at 10pin bowling, quite good at shooting, but shite at golf and snooker. The mariokart game actually makes me feel travel sick so I can't play it ..
Ms Exlibris: 
We have got a Wii fit and all fought to use it at first now we sit and say we really ought to ..... Having said that while I don't think I'm fitter it has improved my posture. If you want to know how to cheat just ask!!

I'm afraid our WiiFit board is gathering dust too

 

No comments:

Post a Comment