Tuesday 31 October 2023

Unanswerable Questions


From Facebook archives

31 October 2011 at 11:42

Today would have been Phil's 65th birthday.
Which raises all sorts of interesting questions like:-
Would he have retired today or earlier?
What would he have looked like?
What would our life have been like?
How different would my life have been? 
How different a person would I have been leading that life and not this one? 
It's as if my life was a river valley and a glacier came along and completely altered its course and appearance ...
FifiD  Ah shame. Xxx
Ms Exlibris  Oh my goodness....65!  Where has the time gone?  I think of him often, it is good that he is still missed.  Your life would have been different without a doubt but has been richer for loving him and full in many other ways. x x x
Henlady  Thinking of you
Dulcima  I would have been booking him to be a tutor at Nonsuch's "Spring Fling" dulcimer weekend in March, and no doubt he would have been to Nonsuch's weekend at Launde Abbey (just took place a week ago) wreaking havoc a la Cheap Sunnies!
🪕🪕🪕

Today Phil would have turned 77.

I can’t even begin to imagine him aged 77.
I never think about the road we could not take.

No comments:

Post a Comment