Sunday 20 June 2021

Pointless Grading

From my Facebook archives

21 June 2013 at 17:42 ·

I'm not sure how Fester can get so exercised over daft answers in Pointless.

He keeps shouting them up the stairs to me
"Who did Lee Harvey Oswald kill in 1936? 
Answer JR!"
"A French Revolutionary? - Napoleon Bonapart!!"

Could have been worse ...

could have been Napoleon Solo.
(There's one for the youngsters! Google it kiddies)

TyleFachMawr 1936? Between you and me I reckon that bloke killed again ;-) I said in an Ilya Kuriakin sort of way.

21 June 2013 at 22:53 ·

When we were at university my friend Paula and I used to grade our knickers by degree standards ranging from "First class" down to "thirds" and the lowest class being "foul and grots" only to be worn when you were certain you weren't going to be run down by a bus.

We had to make our own entertainment in the old days.

The really sad thing is I sort of still do it ...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment