Sunday 10 March 2024

How Often!?

Happy Mothering Sunday

This meme and comments popped up in today’s Facebook memories

10 March 2022

McChurch (RIP)  I completely agree. That is exactly what happens in my house.   
Only the time line changes, so, if you think exponential then:  Every day goes to every week or so and thus on up the calendar until “every year” becomes “just before Hell freezes over” or infinity, whichever is more arithmetically attractive.
Paganess  I shall print this off and use it to make sure the staff do their work properly.
Bentonbag  We do clean the chimney every year, but that's only because they phone up and ask if we'd like it done.
Ms ER  Chimney gets done once a year, but I only clean,dust and hoover when I feel like it  .Hope you're keeping well.xx
Bentonbag  Yes thanks, you too.
Dulcima  I wish....
Miss Doozer  We're not made of money! Do the laundry every day? Do it when there's a full load you wasteful gets.
Bentonbag  My Mum washed once a week in a 1950s Hotpoint Service.  Filled it up with hot water from the tap: whites went in first, followed by bedding, then coloureds, socks and woollies (by which time the water had cooled a little).  Until she inherited my sister-in-law's mother's spin dryer (sounded like Concorde taking off according to Dad) everything was hand rinsed and wrung before being hung out.
Mrs Leftfoot  Hilarious.  Of course it doesn't mention when to clean the piles of clutter.
Brenda M Boyd  I think they make unwise assumptions about the lack of accretions of clutter.
Darklady  Hardly ever now Hoover, Steamer etc all broken by others! I just use a broom once in a very Blue Moon!


No comments:

Post a Comment