Thursday 10 March 2022

Mrs Leftfoot Declutters


This is a post from her which I stored in my Facebook Archives

Mrs Leftfoot to Bentonbag 
10 March 2019 at 17:00

The continuing saga of the great "de-clutter". 

One of the drawers in the front room has collapsed so the husband has taken out all three of them.   

Time for another sort out.   

Numerous woolly hats/sun hats, scarves , gloves, 6 skipping ropes, several rain macs, old diabetes kit, bubble wrap, an umbrella I've had since I was 21 and STILL cannot abide.... the list goes on and on...
I might need to have a de-clutter party.... everyone goes home with a bag of rubbish.  

Or two.  I could even supply free plastic carrier bags for everyone because my darling eldest daughter appears to have collected them over the years.  Although from the rubbish I've got rid of so far it looks like plastic bags at 5p a shot have been our greatest asset.....
Bentonbag  Why do you have an umbrella you can't abide?  Surely you could pass it on to someone you don't like?  Or leave it in the car as the emergency umbrella?  Or give it to a homeless person ...
Mrs Leftfoot  Don't ask awkward/obvious questions!!!!!
Bentonbag  It's my special skill ...
Bentonbag  Fester says "Have you got any flat caps size 7 and a quarter?"

I am away with the Coven for the weekend, so there will be no more Tales of Chateau Midden until next Tuesday at the earliest.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment