Sunday 27 March 2022

March Weather

As I type this we are experiencing a wonderful sunny warm March morning.  Spring flowers are blooming and I have just put a line of washing out.   But March is a moody month, and there's no guarantee it's going to last.. 
From Facebook Archives
27 March 2014 at 08:48

Back on the street for Marie CurieCancer Care, 11am-1pm probably at the Haymarket end of Northumberland St.   

Yesterday's haul £114 -  that's the cost of about five and a half hours of care for someone in a hospice.

Bess Cavalier  £114 in small change must weigh a bit!

Bentonbag  Surprising number of £1 and £2 coins - but noticed not as much paper money as in previous years.
Later that day
Bentonbag  Had to give in after an hour and a bit.   
Cold I can stand, a bit of drizzle maybe, even hail; but thunder, monsoon and driving rain defeated me. I tried sheltering in the entrance to Haymarket metro but my gloves got wet, my tray got full of water and my boots started leaking. 
Hey ho - indoors tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment