Wednesday 30 March 2022

The Devil Finds Work

I’d have used this yesterday if I’d found it in time.

Since we married in 2013 Fester has not trimmed his beard and only had one haircut (2018 I’ve forgotten what for).
He says it’s my fault because I said I preferred a beard to stubble first thing in the morning.
I say there’s a happy medium between clean shaven and looking like something from a Norse saga.

From Facebook Archives.

29 March 2020 
The Devil finds work for idle hands.
"Idle minds" says Dr F.
“The mind is never idle, it may go around in circles ..”
"… or even tangentially ..."
“… but it is never idle.”
Miss GH  Just needs a bow
Dicky Brown  Rats!!
Mr Monkshood  No!!No!!No!!
Miss Fiddle  How about doing the beard?
Bentonbag  I have offered.  He says he politely declined.  If he didn't have his cpap I might be able to do it while he slept.
Miss Fiddle  I'm surprised the cpap works with the beard...
Ms LNR  Class!! xxx
 
 
"Looking like something from a Norse saga"
 






No comments:

Post a Comment