Thursday 18 April 2024

Supporting Artiste

A while ago I put my name and details on International Talent, Casting and Recruitment Agency NE14TV’s website, and have had the occasional day’s work. 

It fills the brief of getting me out of the house, doing something completely different and, sometimes, having people saying nice things about me.
I’m amazed at how many people spot my, very brief, appearances as I don’t (and sometimes can’t) let people know about them until after they’ve been broadcast
This was the first time …
From Facebook Archives
19 April 2015 at 21:10
Ms Exlibris  Just seen you on Vera Bentonbag
Bentonbag  You mustn't have blinked!  
I only recognised me by my blouse and top😀
Ms Exlibris  That's how I recognised you!  You stood out from the crowd.  
It was difficult to capture again to show Mr Exlibris - fleeting!
Bentonbag  Their wardrobe lady chose it - we had to take up a "small suitcase of clothing suitable to wear at a Sunday Farmers' market".  The fairisle sleeveless jumper was one Phil's mum knitted for him.
19 April 2015 at 22:36
Drummerman  Bentonbag: was that you we saw wandering about the market in tonight's "Vera"?
Bentonbag  Yes - if you were quick sighted - red blouse fairisle sleeveless jumper.
Mind you the wandering was quite choreographed to look like natural wandering.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the same business but work has dried up a bit of late!

    ReplyDelete