Wednesday 10 April 2024

Calm Down Dear

This post contains "language"

We’re home from a wet week in Wales and I wasn’t really going to blog today but this came up in Facebook Memories …
10 April 2022 at 14.37
I was once told "Don't cry you'll upset the cat"! 
My reply was, understandably, 
"F**k the f**king cat!"
Float  Who taught you to swear like that?
Bentonbag Middle sister.
Not Fester.   The fact I could use foul and insulting language even more imaginatively than him, when called for, is probably one of the first things he found attractive about me.   That and the death stare he got at his first words to me 
"What are you going out with that w**ker for?"
Drummerman  There's a man who knows how to use his tongue...
Float  Of course!  (If it were Fester it would have been 'f**k the f**king f**ker'!) 
DP  Saw the original portrait in the Scottish National Gallery last Friday in Edinburgh…even more impressive full size…  
Darklady  So very true!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment