Wednesday 3 July 2024

Keep Up

I thought I didn’t have time to blog today, then this came up in Memories and couldn’t resist.
From Facebook Archives
3 July 2020
Me "I've just had an email to say they're delivering that parcel today"
Him "Which one?"
"Ferretfingers' birthday present."
"I thought that was out of stock."
"No that was last month's pyjama parcel, which was out of stock but now isn't. Keep up!"
"There's so much going on I can't keep up."
"If there was nothing going on you still wouldn't keep up."
Three weeks off our 7th wedding anniversary, which is woollen (ain't google/wiki grand?)
Later
Actually it wasn't Ferretfingers' birthday present it was parts of Thunderthighs' birthday present, and my freebie thermal bag and bottle holder. I only bought the jarmies to get the freebie. 
No wonder the poor old bugger can't keep up - mainly because he doesn't bloody listen but that's another story.
Mrs Quilt  What comment could we possibly have...

No comments:

Post a Comment