Wednesday 28 August 2024

Dungarees Discussion

From Facebook Archives…

28 August 2022 at 14:22

I wanted to update my NE14TV profile pictures so got Ferretfingers to take some photos.
Bess Cavalier  The dungarees really suit you - or you suit them!
Bentonbag  Read tomorrow's blog...
Dr E  The article suits the person not the person suiting the article.  My mother used to go spare when she heard “you suit it”
Mrs Lasagne  You look fabulous that image really suits you Ben xxx
Mrs ER  Ready for work.x
Mrs Leftfoot  Well done Ferretfingers.  They are lovely photos.
FifiD  Love those dungarees!!!
Mrs Walker  Fab dungarees! Love that look.
 
29 August 2022 at 09:35
Bess Cavalier  I've never worn dungarees - the faff of getting almost undressed to go to the loo puts me off.
Dr E   Too true
Bentonbag  To be fair you have to watch out for whatever's in your bib pocket, but they're so much easier than a boiler or cat suit.  It's getting the straps back up again that's the bother.
Miss Doozer  Love dungarees (and boiler-suits - though I agree with the logistical faff required for loo breaks); I've got a red corduroy pinafore at the moment which I am in love with.
The other picture looks very much like Villefranche de Conflent or somewhere similar in SW France... happy days.
Bentonbag  Italy, possibly Florence, Spring 1994.
Mrs Bun  I live in my dungarees......LOVE them....xxx
 
 
 


 








No comments:

Post a Comment