Monday 19 August 2024

Satellite Navigation

Dad would have loved this ...
From Facebook archives
19 August 2023 at 09.02
Just for the record.
This made me laugh out loud on a morning when:-
Fester woke up at 6am feverish and poorly and has spent ever since lying in bed loudly sighing and swearing.
Ferretfingers is out of sorts because the expected trip out with his father is cancelled.
I've just had to clean and dress the exploding pus filled carbuncle on Thunderthighs' neck (if you were wondering what the screams were 
Miss Doozer).
I'd say 'things can only get better' but I've learnt different.
Drummerman  Someone deserves a good pommelling for that.
Bentonbag  I thought it would stirrup something in your tacky mind, but I bit my tongue and hoped you'd rein it in.
Miss Doozer  C'mon, chaps...
Drummerman  I bridled at that (I’d considered something with bit and rein, but saw you’d snaffled them).
Miss Doozer  Nah didn't hear the screaming.  I think I tune it out now.  It's normally either that a collection of things has deconstructed itself, or discomfort of a personal nature.  Neither of which I can help with.
If you ever really need to grab our attention, break a window.  Or WhatsApp me.
Bentonbag  I don't do WhatsApp so the window it is!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment