Thursday 17 October 2024

Overmedication

When I turned 65 I was offered a one-off anti-pneumonia vaccination as well as the annual flujab, then a week later the next lot of Covid.

From Facebook Archives
17 October 2021 at 10:59
Didn't have any after effects from my first jabs but today I'm feeling completely washed out.  
I suspect flu, pneumoccoal and pzizer all in 7 days is a bit much for the aging immune system to take.   
My broken tooth even started aching last night, but I've mouthwashed with salty water and took an ibruprofen which settled it.*   
Couldn't get out of bed until nearly 10 and am sitting here in towel and dressing gown recovering from a long frothy, soda, Epsom salty bath.   
Which I thought might help.  
At least I can still keep my eyes open, an improvement on 9 o'clock.
🦷🦷🦷

No comments:

Post a Comment