Thursday 26 March 2020

PROGRESS

Again mostly facebook, but a little augmented.


Ferretfingers has made it up the 2 steps to the downstairs loo.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š



21 March at 09:24 ·
The good news is whilst I've been up here messing about on this Ferretfingers has hobbled to the kitchen and go his own cereal.
The bad news is it's twice the size of bowl/amount I've been giving him and there's no way we can stop him making doorstep sandwiches full of highly calorific stuff.
FifiD Remind him that his fist is the size of his stomach, if it helps xx
Mrs Quilt Win some lose some . C’est la guerre

Half way through this afternoon Ferretfingers announced
"I want to buy a stair lift"
What for?
"To get up to my bedroom"
When he manages that I shall be forced to start sleeping with my husband again.
Mrs PH Oh bless. At least he's decided against a life of being waited on in idle luxury. He did look as though he could take to it quite easily in the beginning.xx
Bentonbag That's only because the waiting staff have become most inefficient.
Mrs PH  Ahh - a fledging process. xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment