Sunday 1 March 2020

We Are Home


 As you will realise these are facebook posts, with the names changed to protect the guilty.

WE ARE HOME I've swapped hospital floor for living room, but nonetheless WE ARE HOME
I'm afraid I'll be eagle eyed on Ferretfingers for a bit so won't be facebooking as much as usual - BUT WE ARE HOME
I would be happier if last night he hadn't said dolefully "Can we go back to RVI TraumaWard" and then, on waking this morning "Oh No".
Godfather Result (apart from this disappointment bit) - you'll find it easier even if Ferretfingers is missing the bigger care team! Xx
Bentonbag  I think it's having his every bodily need attended to by pretty young women that Ferretfingers's missing. Having his bits washed by his mother (or father) is not an enticing prospect for either party.

Thanks to Erica we have a baby monitor. I may return to the martial bed ...
Godfather I wondered if that was a typo and then thought "Nah, probably not"
Bazoukiboy to Godfather " Behold , I return unto the field of Mars..."😆
Mrs Quilt Love it, sends the imagination flying

All the tv channels all day, and internet access on his laptop, tablet etc.   
Any resemblance to a pig in sh*t is entirely coincidental.

Oh Joy! Ferretfingers's bladder is set to hospital time. 6am and it's "wee in bottle Mum."

No comments:

Post a Comment