Thursday 19 March 2020

St David's Day

I've been poorly so the next few will be more catch-up on Facebook posts


Dydd Gwyl Dewi Da
Sunday 1st March 2020
Washers arrive early (9ish not 10ish).
District nurse arrives early (ditto).
Then discover:-
a)
Ferretfingers has signed us up for more Virgin kids stuff via the tivo box.
b) he knows my tivo pin.
Changing b) will be a work of moments.
Changing a) requires a phone call and will be followed by a massive tantrum.

Fester thinks it's hugely amusing to remain lying in bed and say "Oh yes I heard the cat crying to be out about 7 but did nothing about it."
Yes well I freaking did.

Then it's "Do you want me to be downstairs with Ferretfingers while you're messing about on here?" as if he's doing me a massive favour.  When I know he's in the kitchen, currently having breakfast but pretty soon he'll be engrossed in his mining maps and deaf to anything else.

Hope your St David's Day is going better than mine.

Miss Doozer I'm sure I have a picket armband somewhere if you want it...
Bendtonbag It'll never get better if I pick it (boom tish I'll get my coat)

Fester "Have you had breakfast yet?"
No, I'll get myself some in a minute. Oh God I've got to give Ferretfingers his pills!
"I'll do that. What does he have?"
He has one shit pill, one Ibruprofen and ask him how many Paracetamols he wants.
"What's the shit pill called?"
It's the one that isn't Ibruprofen or Paracetamol.

No comments:

Post a Comment