Wednesday 6 September 2023

Sean Bean's Arse the Backstory

We are safely returned from Wales after a lovely holiday which I will blog about sometime soon, when the spirit moves and time allows.
In the meantime I was scrolling through Facebook Memories and found this classic post with many comments from female friends of a certain age.   
I am indebted to Madame Fifi for the final photo.

6 September 2020

Tomorrow's blog.
I've scanned the archives and the choice is:-
a) Matilda on the fence - from 2012
b) Sean Bean's Arse - from 2015
c) College Enrollment - from 2016
Cast your votes now ...
12 comments
Mrs Eastwich A
Mrs Eastwich Or B
Ms Exlibris  No contest surely, it has to be Sean Bean's arse
Bess Cavalier  Sean Bean's arse - please.
Mrs Jeremy  B, no contest!
Madame Fifi  Sean Bean's arse.
Heather Mc  Arse 
Dulcima  I just looked at the choices and thought, the vote really is going to be B.
Bentonbag  Sean Bean's Arse it is then, but I'm afraid you're going to be awfully disappointed
Dulcima  Is it covered in fur?
Bentonbag  Well he does come from Sheffield ...
Madame Fifi 

No comments:

Post a Comment