Monday 2 May 2022

Break in Transmission

I woke up this morning feeling like a washed out rag.
I've lain in bed all day, did an LFT at teatime and it's positive.
I was fine and dandy over the weekend, but today I can hardly walk to the loo without needing a lie down. I had a bath first thing to see if that would perk me up then spent the next hour or so wrapped in towels in the bed. 
I've had the window open all day and didn't feel cold at all. 
Couldn't keep my eyes open so reading was out. I've listened and relistened to a lot of podcasts. 
In Our Time is particularly somniferous - I still don't know what happened to the Hittites.
 
Fester has been bringing me cups of tea and lemon tea at regular intervals.
Thunderthighs went to Sainsbury's on his own and made me a cheese and chutney sandwich for lunch, which I forced down so I had something in my stomach before taking paracetamol.
 
Fester could tell it was serious when he came in and said 
"The computer's free is you want to fiddle about on it for a bit" 
and I said "No" and lay back down. 
 
I'm going to spend as much time as possible self-isolating in the bedroom so there won't be any blogs for a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!! Take care and take all the time you need to make a full recovery. 🤗

    ReplyDelete