Sunday 29 May 2022

Covid Day Eleven: Not Testing

Facebook post Thursday 12 May 2022 at 08.54
Not testing this morning as
a) too depressing
b) I'm not going anywhere anyway
I'm at the heavy cold stage, which is better than the chest infection stage I was at last week.
Drummerman  I haven’t been testing up to now, since if I have symptoms I’ve still got it! Thought I’d try this morning: instant red line.
Mrs Poet  Take care, lovely.  Think you’ll like the series Here We Go - gently funny family stuff.xx
Miss GW  Take care x
Miss Doozer  Let me know if you want another box of tests to depress yourself with
Mrs Lasagne  It’s just horrible xI hope you feel better soon Benxxxx sending love x
Bazoukiboy  Hopefully not too much longer. Rest fluids etc. Get well soon.
Dulcima  Get well sooon
FiB  Hope you’re on the mend soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment