Sunday 29 May 2022

Covid Day Twelve: Negative

Facebook Post Friday 13 May 2022 at 08.40
Put the flags out
Negative Lateral Flow Test
Still snotty, sweaty & coughing
Drummerman Great! I’m still positive, not so many symptoms.
Bentonbag  I shall go to the WI Mrs Leftfoot!
Mrs Elplates  Good news
Woolerwoman  Yippee
Mrs Lasagne  Great news xxxx
Sheamus Murphy Looking for a hybrid 'like' icon: pleased for the first statement but not for the subordinate clause!
Labourlad  Great but no kisses yet
McChurch  Oh goody. Hope for us all then.
Paddington  The first time I had it I was off work for 5 weeks. (ok so I milked it)
Ms Marx  A step forward, at least! Sx
Tylebach  Been a while! Xxx
Burney  At Last!
Councillor GM  Rejected names for The Seven Dwarfs
Bentonbag  Well there was Snotty, Sweaty, Coughing, Headachey, Cantsmell, Knackered, Noappetite and F*ckthisforagameofsoldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment