Tuesday 10 September 2024

Cold Caller Baiting #31 Finished?

From Facebook Archives
10 September 2022 at 13.57
Phone rings when I'm in the kitchen.
Ferretfingers picks up shouts "Hello" and hands it to me.
Oriental male voice 
"Hello, am I talking to Ms Bentonbag?"
"Who are you?"
"I am Sean and I'm calling you from Microsoft about your computer."
"What again?"
"What?"
"Well I get this call at least three times a week."
"Would you like us to call every day?" 
in a slightly threatening tone.
"No. I'd prefer it if you never call me again."
"Then I shall block your computer."
"Go ahead and try sunshine."
Silence - so I asked
"Finished?"
"Finished."
"Goodbye."
Mrs Lasagne  Scams so many of them xxx
The Late  Current scam is parcels awaiting. Must be a whole warehouse full by now.
Bentonbag  That and overseas payments from my bank account.

No comments:

Post a Comment