Sunday 8 September 2024

There Aint No Sanity Clause (again)

 

I wonder where those young ladies are now.  I do hope they are safe and well.

From Facebook Archives
8 September 2015 at 12:01
Yesterday lunchtime Fester and I were sat outside 
St Nicholas cathedral waiting to meet some friends to go for lunch in the Lantern Cafe.
Two young ladies approached 
"We are students from a foreign land, please may we have a photo taken with you?"
So one plonked herself down beside Fester whilst the other wielded the smartphone.
They were from Ukraine.
As she left one of them patted Fester's shoulder and said 
"You look just like Santa Clause."
I've no idea what gave her that impression ...
Mrs Lasagne  It is Santa Clause !  Now we know where he is he can dress up for Woodlawn lol xxxx
Sheamus Murphy  There ain't a no sanity clause!
Mr Mull  Excuse me I'm Santa and I have (somewhere) the photos to prove it.
Mrs Leftfoot Did you ever imagine when you were growing up that you would one day be married to..... Santa?
Sandy   Obviously the Raymond Briggs disgruntled version
Bentonbag ... only more sweary.


No comments:

Post a Comment