Tuesday 3 September 2024

Cat Tales #43: The Calm

 

From Facebook Archives

3 September 2019 at 09:14
This will never last - the ginger git will lull Felix into a false sense of security and then WHOOSH WHAM CHAOS will strike
Minutes later
Felix has conceded and left the windowsill before any shenanigans happened.
JG I've bought Feliway friends to try on mine meant to send calming scents out to multiple cat households.  Oscar has become a bully so last resort to protect Cleo from his battering her.  She's terrified of him now xx
Bentonbag  I did try that but, to be honest, I don't think it had much effect.   
Although I've always got doors and windows open so maybe it didn't have a chance.   
Also I thought I could smell Nivea every time I walked past it, which I found a bit off-putting.
JG  Mine’s behind sofa 😂 Cleo smells it, seen her, got it originally for Gizmo as he was feared of own shadow x
 
Not that there's anything wrong with the smell of Nivea, my mother always used their creme as do I much of the time.  It's just that being reminded of her every time I passed through the hall got a bit much.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment