Wednesday 17 November 2021

Dress Sense?

I know, that photo, again, but it is relevant. 
From Facebook Archives

17 November 2018 at 09:25 

Pearl just rang to see if I could go out and play on Tuesday (can't) and asked what I'm doing today.
"It's going to be a domestic goddess day."
"Well that lets you out!"
(And you can zip it Mrs Leftfoot)
Anyone who wishes to disturb the hoovering and ironing will be welcomed, given a suitable beverage and offered biscuits (including the aforementioned Mrs Leftfoot)
Mrs Leftfoot  !!!!!!
Bentonbag  Update.  Bigbed stripped and linen in the wash together with underwear, nighties, teatowels, white blouse and pinny.  Surplus digibox removed from living room telly and replaced with DVD player taken out of storage in the loft; requiring substantial dusting.  Ashes emptied from grate, fireplace and fireguard brushed and hoovered.   
All mats in living room straightened and hoovered; involving shifting chairs and coffee table around.  Now taking a coffee break before bringing dry (?) washing in, putting wet washing out and bringing laundry that's been drying in the loft down for sorting and ironing.
17 November 2018 at 14:44
Yesterday, at LDNE's knit'n'natter session Carrie (the retired book-keeper) reappeared after some weeks away.
She's been in the States with her daughter who was giving birth to a baby boy via caesarean section.  All is now well with mother and baby so Carrie has returned.
I asked if she'd heard about me and Huggy G skinny-dipping and she said 
"I've seen the pictures!  I must say I thought 'She's looking good for her age, she's got something under all those clothes'."
I recounted this to the aforementioned Pearl (see above post).
Her response? 
"You should dress better."
My reply 
"Or less."
I wouldn't mind only last week at A Do For Donna, this month’s doing something, Mrs Leftfoot commented 
"Oh you scrub up well."

No comments:

Post a Comment