Wednesday 3 November 2021

Frustration

Like my mother, I do like to see a line of washing blowing in the wind, so a broken washing line is both a hindrance and an annoyance – especially on a good drying day.
From Facebook archives

2 November 2013 at 10:20

Today will be mostly spent:-

1. doing post holiday laundry

2. cleaning, rearranging and putting away things in the kitchen

3. ironing the laundry I washed and hung up before we went away

4. persuading Fester that he wants to take Ferretfingers to buy a new Metro Gold Card and rigger boots for Monday (when he starts Independent Lives at Rising Sun Farm)

I wonder which I shall make most progress with ....

Anyone think it's worth opening a book on it?

Drummerman  Nah.

3 November 2013 at 11:29 (feeling annoyed)

It's sunny.

It's breezy

I have loads of washing to do

I have no washing line!

And there is no emoticon for frustrated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment