Monday 24 October 2022

"A real man"

As this week is usually half term there is very little in Facebook Archives, and nothing for today.  So let’s go back and look at one we missed earlier.
From Facebook Archives…
9 October 2013 at 22:49 
Ferretfingers "On Saturday my Dad and me are going to the Metro Centre" 
Me "So what's Mummy going to do?"
Pause for thought
Ferretfingers "The ironing" 
Hmm...
By the way, he has once again filled his laptop with so much downloaded crap that it's ground to a halt and refuses to do anything.
And he tells me he wants to go camping in Scotland next year, or in a caravan or a campervan! 
Gobiron  Ironing vs. Metro centre.  Sounds like you won that one.
Bentonbag  I actually quite like ironing - more than the Metro Centre at any rate
Sienna Pond  Cheeky bugger! But I love it haha!!! Xxx
Bentonbag  He regularly tells me to get into the kitchen whenever I insist on watching what I want on tv.
Sienna Pond  Ah, you've raised a real man there Ben hehe!! Xx
Tylebach  Men!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment