Thursday 6 October 2022

Growing Up

Here is a little slice of life from long ago when Thunderthighs was only just a teenager.

From Facebook archives

6 October 2009 at 08:34

Fester isn't going to the farm because it's raining so it's going to be an at home day: ironing and making jelly - with perhaps a foray to Lidl for root veg
Ms Exlibris What an exciting life you lead!
 

6 October 2009 at 21:29 

Thunderthighs has cut himself attempting to shave in the bath!  My fault for teasing him about his nascent moustache.  Now I'll have to get Fester to teach him how to do it properly - if he can remember ...

Sienna Pond  That just brought a tear to my eye!  My little man is all grown up! xx
Mr Gobiron  Nascent!  Good word.  Our eldest isn't 5 yet, so I suppose I can relax for a year or two.
Bentonbag  Thunderthighs turned 13 in July - his chin and cheeks are as smooth as silk, barring the odd spot, and to be honest my moustache is more obvious than his, him being blonde.  
Why is the hair on my head and eyebrows going grey but the bristles on my lip and chin black?
 
🙋    
Tomorrow I’m off for a weekend with the Coven, and then with Pearl’s Pals the middle of next week.  So, unless there’s something major, there won’t be any blogs from me until after the middle of the month.  But do pop back and look up, or revisit, some of the sagas you may have missed in the back catalogue accessible from the column on the right. 
And, as always, feel free to share the link with any friends you feel may enjoy them.
🙋

No comments:

Post a Comment