Sunday 30 October 2022

Pillow Talk

Once again I’ve resorted to Facebook posts we missed earlier in the month.

Fester has sleep apnoea 
and now, mostly, uses a CPAP machine at nights.
Some of the names here have not been changed as they are relevant.
From Facebook Archives …
13 October 2014 at 12:42 
Last night Fester came home with a stinking cold after a weekend away with da boiz.  
It's bad enough having a conversation with him mumbling and my aging ears.
But he decided to growl all the gossip at me after we've gone to bed and he'd got his breathing machine on.
"Bribe him with sardines in the week"
I thought he was talking about the cat perched on my hip but no, it was
"Brownbridge was in Sardinia last week"
Then
"Your cat's getting confused in a week"
Any guesses?
"The Lucases are going to Corfu next week"
Sheamus Murphy  And I had a cold over the weekend but am now feeling better.   
Glad that Fester kindly took it up north😀
Bentonbag  I think he got it from Twinny on Wednesday night - but thanks for your contribution too.

No comments:

Post a Comment