Monday 17 October 2022

What, A Hoot?

As nothing has come up in the Facebook Archives for today I’ve done a trawl through some we missed due to my absence…

9 October 2013 at 15:24
This wind over the roof is catching the vent of the new extractor fan from the bathroom, which is acting like a flute and producing strange owl-like whistles.
It's taken me all day to work out where the hooting was coming from; at first I thought it was the bird-call-clock gone doolally.
The question is: do I explain about this to Thunderthighs wait until it gives him the heebyjeebies?
St Bernard  Wait 😁
Hagrid  Heebyjeebies! 😃
Dicky Brown  Buy an owl.
Darklady  Heebyjeebies. He's bound to want you to deal with it! 😉
Mrs Nuttree  Let it scare him..I would..and then see if he goes to explore like you a mere woman did!!! haha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment