Sunday, 26 July 2026

Cat Tales #45: Chat Eau?

From Facebook Archives

26 July 2015 at 10:12
Yesterday afternoon, Benton Chippy being closed for refurbishment, Thunderthighs wanted to go to the pizzeria at FourLaneEnds to fetch his tea (a very good. pizzeria with excellent Italian coffee).   
Being shy he wanted me to accompany him as he hadn't been there before.  
It was persisting down so I put on my PeterStorm raincoat.   
When I let the cat out at dawn this morning I noticed the coat had fallen onto the floor in the hall. 
"I should pick that up" I thought in passing "or a cat will piddle on it" but I was mostly asleep so didn't.   
This morning I picked up the coat and it was dripping, and there was a small puddle on the hard floor where it had been.   
The problem is:  
Is it rain from yesterday that hasn't dripped off because it's been flat?   
Or is it chat eau?

The coat is currently hanging in the garden until I can tell one way or the other by smell.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment