From Facebook Archives
31
July 2022 at 11:24
Feel
free to share
Yesterday
morning's craft do at Earsdon was interesting if probably unprofitable, but it
was good to get the charity's name out in public.
As usual there were a few
people who are probably in need of LDNE's services.
The problem is raising
hopes that might be unfulfilled.
Anyway
it was nice spending a morning with Mrs Pattern, Mrs Workyticket and
Ms
Dachshund and I bought myself a little bit of Delft for only £1 - like I need
another bit of blue&white china!
I even got Fester and the boys to come
along on the bus for some cakes and bakes.
He actually bought some cards and
'stuff for you' which I will no doubt get on my birthday.
The next one is at
Blyth, so they may appear at that too.
Today's
blog was freshly written this morning.
Ironing
awaits.
I haven't done any for weeks, Ferretfingers is half way down his pile
of clean and is running out of summer pyjamas.
And
I've promised myself a nice soak in the bath.
No comments:
Post a Comment