Wednesday, 22 July 2026

The Joy Of Cats

From Facebook Archives

22 July 2017 at 11.54
This morning, so far, at Chateau Midden:-
"That ginger git's been using my balls as a trampoline"
"Go away Felix you're wet"
I protest he's not that wet
"He's wet enough to ruin my work by walking on it"
Felix then sits next to the A4 pad and proceeds to drool on it.
Woolerwoman  They love paper don't they.  Remember trying to read the papers around a very large, six-toed ginger, and little but cunning black&white socks. 🐱
Bentonbag ... and they always know which bit of the paper you're trying to read.
Fester comes into the office this morning in his socks and underpants.
"I put my socks on and the ginger git sinks his teeth into my big toe through the sock.  So I pick him up by the tail and swing him to the right and the bugger keeps on chewing on my toe.  Totally unmoved, un-phased, un-anything the little bastard!"

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment