Saturday, 5 September 2026

Harvest Time

Seems to be getting earlier.

This year these things have happened a good month or six weeks sooner.

From Facebook Archives

5 September 2009 at 18:08

Have picked the first ripe cherry tomatoes of the year

5 September 2010 at 09:46

Have picked the first basket of apples - Autumn is officially here
Mr Littlefamily  So have I, yum!
Ollie Beaverbrook  Can't be... I haven't received my annual 14Kg of pears off my neighbour yet.  More wine... need a bigger house😀
White Rose  Just about to eat a plum crumble.. the first crop from a tree I planted a few years ago plus the plums that hang over from my neighbours tree!
Bentonbag  Apparently it's been a good year for plums.  Our apple trees are absolutely loaded.
Ollie Beaverbrook  You have plums on your apple trees???
White Rose  Can I have a cutting?!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment