Wednesday, 2 September 2026

Visit Boxes Blog Milestone

From Facebook Archives

2 September 2009 at 23:10

Have just got back from having an evening with Bigsister, brother in law, Cousin Daisy and cousin's husband - the excuse being the sister's visit to the North East and the cousin's husbands 79th birthday.
Good food, and drink, lots of talk, reminiscing and laughter.

2 September 2012 at 15:14

Back from sorting and packing in Sheffield (115 boxes so far and 3 cupboards left) to find staircase up to loft (but blocked at bottom) new little holes in walls and ceilings with bits of cable hanging out. Someone is going to have to hoover the landing .....
Float  Car boot sale?
Bentonbag  Auctioneers - I know the multipla has a large cargo area but we'd need a removal van for that lot - and car boot sales from now 'til the next millennium.
That's only the 'collectables' - when they're gone there'll be the rest of the house contents to sort out.

2 September 2021 at 12:36

I've blogged
Feel free to share
Mrs Leftfoot  I was expecting Sadie the Bra Lady today!
Bentonbag  I fear you will be disappointed tomorrow too.
Drummerman  Three?
Mrs Leftfoot  Eh?
Drummerman  I ask ze kwestions… 
Well, Ben’s heading was “three for two”, and you referenced Sadie.  Also I was recalling a quote from “I’m SorryI’ll Read That Again “, a radio programme from before your time.
Mrs Leftfoot  Way, way before my time.  
 I'm none the wiser, but no doubt Ben understands you perfectly.
Bentonbag  No, you've lost me on that one.
Drummerman  That’s a win of sorts, but truly, if you have to explain, it ain’t funny. I’ll get my coat…

2 September 2025 at 16.45

Another milestone - first day back at Ouseburn Farm since March 11th.


2 comments:

  1. Was this before you discovered the discrete cupboard under the stairs!!!! Or have I put in a spoiler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spoiler, but I don't think I did a facebook post about it - possibly too traumatised.

    ReplyDelete