Monday 15 February 2021

A Busy Day

Facebook archives suggest I spent some time online this time ten years ago.

15 February 2011 at 13:24 ·

Fester's scanner has ceased to function.  Any ideas on the best place to get a new one?

Mr DM  PC World

Ms Tylebach  Do you get the Viking stationery catalogue?
Bentonbag  Sorted thanks - 2 kind friends have offered us their spares.

15 February 2011 at 15:04 
Fester "You washing up down there?"
Me "No - I'm cleaning the windows"
"Bloody Hell! Is it Spring or something?"

15 February 2011 at 16:01 ·

"Look Thunderthighs I've cleaned inside those windows."
The child looked puzzled, then asked 

"How do you clean inside double glazed windows?"
Utterly logical and he tells us he's not at all autistic.

FifiD  Clever like his Mum!!!! Xx
Strawangel  Aww, I love that! x

15 February 2011 at 21:30 ·

Has anybody else been getting unsolicited calls from India telling you they're ringing to solve a problem with your Microsoft Windows?
I'm assuming it's a scam and giving them pretty short shrift after interrogation on where, why and from whom they got my 'phone number.

15 February 2011 at 22:29 ·

Good night, sleep tight, hope the bedbugs don't bite
If they do, get a shoe, and squish those nasty bugs in two

FifiD  I'd forgotten that one!!!! Mighty night. Xx
Bentonbag  It's many years since I was up to a mighty night :}
FifiD  You need a toy boy. Hahaha. Xxxx
FifiD  So do I for that matter:))) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment