Thursday 18 February 2021

The Cat & The Road Trip

From Facebook archives

18 February 2019 at 10:49 ·

Teddy update.   
The vet has had another look at and clean up of his scabby neck, and cleaned out his lugholes.  The antibiotic injection he had last week will still be working for another week, but the steroid one won't.  Everything looks to be healing up nicely but we are to keep washing the scabby bits and take him back next week for another checkup.
He was as good as gold - even when she took his temperature.   
Thunderthighs, on the other hand, was horrified.

18 February 2019 at 21:42 ·

Watched the last Great British Car Journeys with Thunderthighs; Cardiff to Snowdon via the Brecon Beacons.
"I want to go along that road."
“Where does it come out?” I asked.
“That's the Brynamman road.  It's Trocwcw.  We've driven it.  You've been along that road.”
"Yes but I don't remember it, I was too little."

I feel I know what I shall be doing when we go down to Wales at Easter.

I hope to goodness that they do the Military Road if they do another series.

No comments:

Post a Comment