Saturday 13 February 2021

The Love Sausage

Be Warned This Is Rude and contains at least one double-entendre.

From Facebook archives

13 February 2019 at 11:23 ·

Dear Lord!  Just found a 'love sausage' in the fridge!
Does that mean I have to go out and find something for him for tomorrow!!

Mr Drummerman  “Love sausage “ err...

Mercy Dunn  Oh god! Mr Dunn was going on about that.  I hope I don’t find a love sausage in my fridge
Strawangel  You lucky girl ๐Ÿ˜‚
Henlady  Tee hee, from M&S of course
Mrs Leftfoot  Romance continues in the Bag-Fester household. X
Mrs Quilt  I have no words!
Bentonbag  I was wrong.  It wasn't Fester's love sausage.  Thunderthighs bought it in M&S when he went to get his weekly travel ticket on Monday.  Not sure if that isn't worse.
Bess Cavalier  M&S Love Sausages even got a mention on last week’s R4 News Quiz!
Miss Doozer  What wine goes with a love sausage, do you think?
Bentonbag  A nice Semillon perhaps?
Mrs Leftfoot  Sausage-gate?  Whatever next?  What a disappointment.... Although I'm sure Mr Romantic (aka Dr F) made up for it!!x
Mrs Lasagne Oh no love sausage in my fridge ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
 Image result for marks and spencer love sausage

No comments:

Post a Comment