Saturday 20 February 2021

The Bread Board

My Facebook archives came up with nothing for 20th February so I’m using this posting from a couple of days ago.


It's one thing when you can see daylight through a wooden chopping board.  Quite another when you've worn an actual hole in it. 

Despite this Fester wants me to "put it back in the drawer just in case."   
What eventuality requires an ancient wooden chopping board with a hole in it escapes me.

Mrs Quilt Good drainage?

Mrs Leftfoot  Get rid.  If you need a new one you can have one for a birthday present.
Bentonbag  We have about four in the drawer from our parents and our own combined households.  Just kept using this one as favourite.   (I'm assuming you meant get rid of the board.)
Mrs Quilt  Would go into the garden as a section of raised bed, built in drainage!
Ms Tylebach  The hole is in the shape of a heart.....you have to keep it xxx
Sandy  I was just about to point that out Fester's such a big softy  
Ms Tylebach  ha ha ha! I can’t tell ....at all
Bentonbag  "It's amazing the shit you put up there" says the old softy "the bread board's getting a fan club."
Ms Tylebach  Absolutely.....it’s a bread board
Sandy  Not much else happening in lockdown
Ms PH  Could be useful for carbon dating

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment