Monday 30 January 2023

Alphabetical Eating

 From Facebook archives
31 January 2019 at 12.15
 In Sainsbury's doing the big shop Thunderthighs keeps trotting off and bringing stuff back: 
Cadbury's Animals biscuits, almond milk.
 I notice he has a piece of paper in his hand and enquire ... 
"Oh I saw a bloke on You Tube just eating things that begin with A for a week, so I thought I'd give it a go." 
“Cadbury's begins with C.” 
"Yes but Animals begins with A" 
Sadly I wasn't quick enough to mention apples, and I'm not sure whether they stock artichokes or asparagus.
Kentishlady  Aubergine?
Woolerwoman  Logical.  I've recently heard about people running marathons alphabetically too!
Bentonbag There was a woman on iPM who's doing it 
We did ask if next week it would be things beginning with B and so on, but he declined to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment