Monday 30 January 2023

Cheers?

From Facebook archives
30 January 2016 at 18:16 
On the landing I encounter Thunderthighs lumbering up the stairs.  He pauses for a breather - 
"Fooo I'm stuffed"
I enquired what he'd had for tea; we'd done our usual chippy run.
"Well I ate my tea, Ferretfingers didn't finish his so I did, except for the bit of fish I gave the cat, and I've had a biscuit."
"That's just gluttony Thunderthighs" then, mostly to myself as I descended the stairs "Thank goodness you've not found beer."
"And I never will" with a prim look on his face, then a sideways glance 
"unless you or Dad offer me some."

🍺🍺🍺
Whenever his father or I have offered him beer, or any other alcoholic beverage, he’s refused with a very proper “lips that touch liquor will never touch mine” expression on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment