Wednesday 25 January 2023

Not A Good Day

From Facebook Archives

25 January 2010 at 16:14 
Thunderthighs has just come in from school.
He's tripped and ripped the sole off his shoe and then tripped and ripped his trousers down the seam.
"I've not had a very good day" - 
you're telling me son. 
Strawangel  Oh dear......oh dear for you too, gotta fork out for new ones/repairs.
Bentonbag  I've glued the sole back on and MrsS (the teaching assistant) did running repairs on the trousers to maintain his dignity. They're now in Fester's wardrobe for doing fieldwork at the farm next summer.   
As Mum used to say "there's nothing wasted where you keep a pig". 
Strawangel  Bless him.  At least he's still got shoes to go back to school with!  I've had to send my son into school in trainers a couple of times until I could sort the shoe situation out.  
Little Miss Gobshite is the same......really heavy on her feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment