Monday 16 January 2023

No Breakfast

“He’ll fade away to a house end” 

as Mother used to say.
From Facebook Archives
17 January 2011 at 09:01 
Well it happened.
Ferretfingers took so long to get up and dressed and faffed about so long making his breakfast 
(cereal hardly cordon-bleu) 
the taxi arrived as he was putting it on the table - so he had to go to college without.
Taxi ladies think I'm a witch and "it's a boy thing", 
but I've been threatening this consequence for ages.
Might buck his morning ideas up for a week or two.
Strawangel  I've threatened in the past to put my son on the bus in his PJ's.......there's been a few times where he's had to go into school hungry because he wouldn't get sorted.  
Don't worry, one day won't hurt him.
And tell the taxi wife to come and help you out on a morning if she thinks you're grotbags......she'll sharp shut her mouth
Bentonbag  To be fair the taxi ladies are lovely, remind me of my Auntie Ed (God rest her soul) but I could tell by the looks on their faces what they were thinking
Mrs Frayarn  We had that with the daughter a few times and last term the bus driver finally went off without her.  As a consequence she now only gets a lift home on bus and I have to take her, but she has to leave an HOUR earlier because I have to get back for the son.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment