Thursday 20 April 2023

Facebook Failure


From Facebook Archives...
21 April 2022 at 08.24
Here's one for the hive mind.
Whenever Thunderthighs tries to access Facebook through Firefox on his laptop he gets the message "Not available at the moment".
He can access it on this computer, his ipod and Chrome on his laptop.
So I've agreed to contact Monkseaton Computers to ask them.
But in the meantime if anyone has any bright ideas I'd welcome them....
Sheamus Murphy  Does this help?
Bentonbag  He's off out on his work experience but I shall show him when he gets back.  Thanks  
Miss Doozer  Standard Facebook sketchiness.  I can access certain functions through certain browsers, and not others, or not at all depending on the phase of the moon.  
Try clearing cookies, or using Chrome.
Eight hours later
Bentonbag  And he comes home, goes up stairs, tries again and it's working fine.
Ms Exlibris   Take the glory - tell him you fixed it while he was out. 
Bentonbag  Damn.  I wish I'd thought of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment