Thursday 27 April 2023

Two Out Of Three

Hypatia (1885) by Charles William Mitchell
These are all I have in the Facebook Archives for today.

27 April 2009 at 09:27

I’m going to spend the day in town with Pearl - cobbler, art gallery, lunch.

27 April 2010 at 16:24
Ferretfingers has just bought an almost complete box set of Starsky&Hutch series one in the St Oswald's Hospice Shop - that'll teach his father to give him £20 - Mummy's happy though
Ms Exlibris  David Soul....

27 April 2022 at 07.54

Yesterday Thunderthighs was told his paper boy job is over at the end of the week because the shop's been sold.
Then he got an email from the NHS saying he hadn't got an apprenticeship.
At 07.27 this morning his work experience manager rang to say his supervisor has a migraine so his session isn't on today.   He was out doing his paper round but rang her back about it on my mobile (which had been on my bedside table).  
As he left the bedroom he turned and said with a little smile
"I'm not having a very good week am I?"
Welcome to our world Thunderthighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment