Sunday 23 April 2023

Nothing Then...

One of Mother’s similes was “rushing about like a blue-arsed-fly.”
As there is nothing in the Facebook archives for today or tomorrow I’m hopping forward a couple of days …
26 April 2015 at 15:05 
In my life there's either nothing in the diary or I'm doing a blue-arsed-fly ...
So my schedule on Tuesday is:-
Noon - coffee with friends in Saltwell Park
4pm - review meeting for Ferretfingers at TyneMet college (his social worker is even gracing us with his presence!) 
6.30pm – Political meeting at Mrs Poet's house. 
Talk about three buses coming at once!
Mrs Poet  Can you take a Metro and enjoy soup and a glass of wine?
Bentonbag  Thinking about the way the traffic is around here at the moment taking a Metro might be quicker - so I shall say yes please thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment