Saturday 10 July 2021

A Pair of Posts

From Facebook archives

Fit Gift

10 July 2009 at 16:53 ·

Have just been to town to buy Thunderthighs' birthday present and bought Ferretfingers' instead so now have to go out to Asda again

Ms Exlibris What have you bought them?
The Squireen I hope he enjoys his birthady
Bentonbag Ferretfingers, I got a WiiFit board in the hope of getting the little fat bastard to do some exercise.  Thunderthighs is getting the first 3 series of Family Guy on dvd, and a watch which I hope lasts longer than the other 2 he's dropped in the changing rooms this year.
Mr Gobiron yeah - Wii ftw - our 4 year old has a superb 10 pin bowling technique - aim high and let the ball land halfway towards the pins.  Real-life physics and bowling-alley-managers don't enter into it.
Bentonbag I'm not bad at 10pin bowling, quite good at shooting, but shite at golf and snooker.  The Mario Kart game actually makes me feel travel sick so I can't play it ...
Ms Exlibris We have got a Wii Fit and all fought to use it at first now we sit and say we really ought to.....  Having said that while I don't think I'm fitter it has improved my posture.  If you want to know how to cheat just ask!!

Oh the Glamour

10 July 2009 at 21:28 ·

Have been a busy bee this evening and booked our Premier Inn Huddersfield for next weekend and our holiday cottage in Dryslwyn for October half term. Will the glamour never end?

Mrs Westie  You jet setter you !
Ms Exlibris  It doesn't get much more exciting than Premier Inn Huddersfield - I'm jealous!
Bentonbag  Last time it was Premier Inn Meadowhall Sheffield.
The Squireen  Nothing like a change.
February 2009 Dryslwyn Castle

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment