Monday 26 July 2021

Form Filling Blues


I hate, loathe and despise form filling – but friends are supportive … each in their own way ...
 
From Facebook Archives …
22 July 2010 at 19:22 ·

Feeling drained after filling in the Over 16's Disability Living Allowance form for Ferretfingers.  

40 pages 60+ questions half of which are variations on a theme of

"How many days a week do you need help with ...?"   

7 of course you morons.   

Disability doesn't switch off at weekends!!!

Strawangel I think it's because of those who are in residential schools and homes who only go home on a weekend......apparently if this is the case, the parents only get DLA for the weekends and have to apply every week or so!  But yes, I get where you're coming from......DLA forms are so so stupid....they drive me nuts! Chin up love, may the force be with you xx
Bentonbag I'm off to TyneBridge practice which should cheer me up - and I'm definitely having a TiaMaria milkshake when I get home
Strawangel Good for you, leave them until tomorrow😊
Ollie Beaverbrook Not like you Ben. You normally have two... hope you're not ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment